|Bajrang Dal people claim that they have only attacked New Life Fellow
Ship Centers in Karnataka giving the reason that they are involved
into forcible conversions. But they have attacked number of Roman
Catholic and protestant churches and their prayer centers. Irony is
that there is not even a single complaint lodged for forcible
conversion all over India. Also there are several reports of forcible
reconversion to Hinduism in Orissa and other parts of the nation.
In fact at the beginning Bajrang Dal people openly claimed
responsibility for the attacks. Later on they changed their statement
and said all attacked places belongs to New Life Fellowship only. But
now slowly they change their statement once again saying that they are
not behind these attacks. May be they are now frightened that the
group will be named as terrorist and banned.
The list of places that were attacked by them on 14th September 2008
and the following day. Also four Roman Catholic churches in the next
Sunday (21st September). Three churches in Bangalore and one in Kodagu
District. I got total list of 33 places of attacks. There may be some
more left out apart from these.
A. South Canara District
1. Roman Catholic: Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration Monastery of
Milagres in Mangalore city. Broken crucifix and vandalized the place
of worship including the blessed sacrament, furniture, window glasses.
2. Protestant Church: Kodikal CSI Church, Mangalore. Vandalized
Crucifix, sound system, furniture, lights and glasses.
3. Seriyan Church:: St. George Church in Ujire, Belthangady. Entered
in the early morning 3.00 am and vandalized crucifix, blessed
Sacrament. They gathered bible, books, curtains and other things from
the church and set fire.
4. Protestant: "Mahima Prarthanalaya" of Parenki, near Madanthyar.
Vandalized the place including furniture, windows and attacked on
Pastor Antony Rodrigues and three others attempting to their murder.
But all four are survived.
5. Indian Pentecostal church: Kalanja village, Belthangady. Vandalized
6. Protestant: "Bethesda Aradanalaya" in Borugudde, Sullia. Vandalized the place
7. Protestant: Nettana, Puttur, Sullia. Vandalized the place. Attacked
Pastor Joy and badly hurt.
8. Believers Church of India: Bannur, Puttur, Sullia. Vandalized the place
9. New Life Fellowship Centre: Mastikatte, Moodbidri. Vandalized
furniture, TV, VCD.
10. New Life Fellowship Centre: Kulur, Manglaore. Vandalized the place
11. New Life Fellowship Centre: Kankanady, Mangalore. Vandalized the place.
13. Protestant: I. P. C. Prayer centre, Karyatadka, Belthangady.
Vandalized the place. Robed bibles. Attacked and seriously injured
Krisudas an Dikayya
14. Roman Catholic: St. Annes Friary, Jail Road, Bejai, Mangalore.
Vandalized the place
15. Roman Catholic: CODP Prayer Centre, Nantoor, Mangalore. Vandalized the place
16. Roman Catholic: Vijaya Mary Convent, Mary Hill, Bondel, Mangalore.
Pelted lots of stones and vandalized the place
17. Roman Catholic: Infant Jesus Convent, Mary Hill, Bondel,
Mangalore. Pelted lots of stones and vandalized the place
B. Udupi District:
18. New Life Fellowship Centre: KSRTC Bus Stand, Udupi. Vandalised the place.
19. New Life Fellowship Centre: Byndoor, Shiroor. Attacked and
attempted the murder of Pastor K A Abraham. Vandalised the place
20. New Life Fellowship Centre: Madur, Kollur. Attacked the people.
Vandalised the place.
21. New Life Fellowship Centre: Taluk Office, Karkala Vandalised the place
22. Roman Catholic: Malayalee Christians Clara Sadana in Kundapur.
Pelted stones and vandalised the place.
C. Chikmangalore District
23. Yahova Witness: Magod Village, Yahova Witness prayer centre.
Vandalised the place. Attacked pastor Samiulla.
24. Prayer centre of Singarakatte, village in Kadur Taluk. Attaked
people. Kalleshappa and Savitry are badly injured
25. Time and Full Gospel Harvest Prayer centre, Jayapura. Koppa. 20
Bajrang Dal people entred the prayer hall attacked people. Vandalized
26. St. Thomas prayer hall, Gorigandi, Balehonnur. Vandalised the place.
27. Roman Catholic: Vandalized the place of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
prayer hall, Kudremukh. Vandalised the place. Broken the glasses of
more than 20 windows.
D. Chikkballapur district:
28. St. Thomas peace prayer hall Chikkanagadi is vandalized
E. Kolar District:
29. Roman Catholic: Statue of St. Mary in St. Mary's Church Kolar City
Churches attacked on 21st September
F. Bangalore District
30. Roman Catholic: The St James Church in Mariannanapalya on the ring
road near Hebbal, Bangalore City.
31. Roman Catholic: The Church of Holy Name of Jesus near
Rajarajeshwarinagar on Mysore Road in Bangalore City.
32. Roman Catholic: Church at Boonahalli near Devanahalli in city outskirts
G. Kodagu District
33. Roman Catholic: Madikeri Church
Replying to this email will send an e-mail to 7000+ members of Jharkhand Forum.
About Jharkhand Forum @ http://www.jharkhand.org.in/about-jharkhand-forum
Jharkhand Forum's Posting Norms http://jharkhand.org.in/posting_norms.htm
Add your Name in Members directory - http://directory.jharkhand.org.in
Are U interested to be an online volunteer? http://volunteer.jharkhand.org.in
Post your Petition Online @ http://petition-online.blogspot.com
MAKE FUNDING APPEAL HERE @ http://FUNDING-APPEAL.blogspot.com
Get a FREE website for your NGO @ Http://Gift.Jharkhand.Org.In
Check out previous messages @ http://egroups.com/list/Jharkhand/messages
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: