Re: I, The Convert - My conversion was not a change of religion; it was a change of heart
The story appears to be incomplete. Either you are kind enough on the majority Hindus to have deleted certain portions or the website removed the controversial contents. The write-up has full of abuses for the Hindu Gods and Goddesses. This is the refined version of Satya Darshini.
Cynthia, if I am not wrong you are from Bangalore. Aren't you? There is prominent land mark in Bangalore- that is Anil Kumble Circle (road junction). There is building near the Circle belonging to the Bible Society of India. The building itself narrates how deceptive are the means and methods of the Christian missionaries.
The translation made by the missionaries for the Bible Society is 'Satya Veda Samsthe' (read Satya Ved Sanstha in Hindi). My question to you is-
* Vedas are the Hindu religious books and they are only four in number namely- Rigveda, Yajurveda, Sama Veda and Atharva Veda. From where did the fifth Veda -Satya Veda- emerged?
* Who has given rights to the missionaries to use the name Veda for their bible?
* If Bible is Satya Veda, then what about the four other Vedas? Are they Asatya Veda means 'False Vedas'?
* Why the missionaries need to use the name Veda for their Bible?
* Is Bible not having power of its own to become popular?
* Who is now instigating communal passion?
Do any of the missionaries have the guts to answer the questions point-by-point?
G MANJU SAINATH __._,_.___
Write to email@example.com for 10Gb FREE email account such as firstname.lastname@example.org
Replying to this email will send an e-mail to 8000+ members of Jharkhand Forum.