1. With death threats against him already on record, why ATS Chief Hemant Karkare exposed himself on the streets of Mumbai as shown by TV clips, putting his safety helmet on? Who shot him? The terrorists or some insider? Had he got his fate sealed with his successes in exposing the hitherto hidden Hindu terrorism side of Hindutvamovement in India?
2. How 'Nariman House' came into the focus of the terrorists? Why Indian TV Channels refrained from mentioning that the building was a residence of Israeli Jews in India, owned by a Jewish trust, Chabad-Lubavitch, as reported by Jerusalem Post. JP reported: Chabad-Lubavitch fears for the safety of its Mumbai rabbi.
3. Why there was no news of any harm done to either the hostages in the Nariman House or the two five-star Hotels? Why the 'terrorists' became so coy in carrying out their 'mission'. It smacks of some dubious antecedents of the 'terrorists'.
4. Has the 'terrorist' attacks in Mumbai, has some connections with the Delhi elections. It is being reported that BJP was to end up third after Congress and BSP in the elections. If BJP were to do so badly in Delhi elections, they would have to write off their hopes for a come-back in next Lok Sabha elections.
5. Why CNN is connecting a local 'terrorist' attack to Al Qaida and making grounds for US/UK/Israel to muscle into the imbroglio as 'interested parties', so as to dictate terms on Indian government. Could it be a classic covert operation of entrapment of India?
6. Is India being prepared for a localized war with Pakistan?