I present a small sample of the discriminatory and hate verses taken from the Quran and Hadiths (presented at the end) which should satisfy readers that Islam is a faith that brooks no opposition to its hypotheses, insists that other faiths are inferior, perverted or wrong and that its own pet theories revealed to Muhammad by an "invisible angel" (what is an angel?) are the only truths worth following and that those who worship other versions of God are evil and deserve to be punished on earth or will roast in hell (what is hell?).
Islam whimsically arrogates to itself the role of being the "best" among the faiths based on the naïve, irrational and unverifiable assumptions that:
1) An extra-cosmic god (Allah) who has no causal connection with anything somehow or the other managed to create the cosmos out of nothing by simply saying "Be !" and is overseeing it from his extra-cosmic lair, 2) That an invisible angel (Jibril) revealed secondhand, discriminatory and illogical knowledge which Muslims unquestioningly accept as absolute truth, 3) That by blindly following its theories one will make it to its extra-cosmic heaven and forever be surrounded there by rivers of honey, wine and milk and voluptuous houries and pearl-skinned ghilmans (boys) who'll satisfy the individual's sensual needs.
Now, the following questions arise:
1) Can an extra-cosmic god with anthropomorphic traits who creates out of nothing exist? How? Give the detailed mechanism.
2) Of what materials and forces are these angels, souls, heavens and hells constituted of and how do these materials and forces connect with gross matter as obviously for anything to exist there has to be an underlying unity among all the varied entities to form a whole?
3) How does the disembodied "soul" travel to the "heavens" or "hells" and, upon reaching the particular destination, how does it "generate" a body with mouth, teeth, tongue, stomach, intestines, anus, penis and feet so that it can eat the fruits and drink the milk, honey and wine from the rivers flowing in heaven and enjoy sexual relations with the houris and ghilmans depending upon one's sexual orientation?
4) In hell, how is fire prepared to roast the sinners and unbelievers? Are there combustible materials like wood, coal or gas and oxygen in hell to start fires and to boil water (in pans?) that'll be continuously poured down the backs of those relegated to hell?
5) If heaven and hell are supra physical places how come they're constituted of gross physical substances? In such an eventuality, it stands to reason that the Quranic "heaven" and "hell" are gross material places that fall under the physical laws and as such they ought to function as any other place in the physical universe where ambient conditions exist to give sustain life which follows the cycle of birth, decay and death. Thus, how can this Islamic heaven (or hell) be a supra physical or spiritual place when everything about it is based on gross physical laws? Do they exist? How?
These are simply so many yarns spun by hallucinating individuals who had no real knowledge of the cosmos and its Monistic source and its strata and functioning in all its aspects or dimensions.
If the Quran (or Bible) had said that heaven and hell are subtle planes of Consciousness then it would be more believable but all talk of extra-cosmic god, creation out of nothing, cosmos, heaven and hell using irrational and gross materialistic descriptions and terms are not only fictitious but damaging to the human psycho-emotional apparatus as when a person believes in something that is fictional it disperses the centralized individual consciousness and its manifested effects like mind and vital-emotions and makes the individual highly unreasonable, peevish, inclined to fiction and inefficient.
Rational individuals recognize that being and becoming or life and growth revolve around 2 hard facts and are the eternal verifiable laws of Existence:
1) Unity in variety (that the One manifested the Many in a graded manner) and
2) Concentricity which is being centered on the innate Reality (and not eccentricity or dispersion).
The rest is all nonsense and degrading to the human intelligence. This nonsense is – belief in the extra cosmic god who creates out of nothing, flying on a winged horse into the skies and splitting the moon and rejoining it, heavens or hells constituted of gross physical elements, invisible angels flying down to reveal gibberish and the ignorant act of capriciously (and without any sound reasons or evidence) dividing humanity into "believers" and "non-believers" with the latter being subjected, as we see in Islamic theocracies, to all kinds of inhuman restrictions and humiliations.
And much more…
What follows is a small selection of verses taken from the Quran and Hadiths that preach discrimination and hate:
3.64 Say: O People of the Scripture (Jews, Christians included)! Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him, and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have surrendered (unto Him).
Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:
Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
Dr A K Isaacs __._,_.___
=>> Get the shortest Email address only at http://email.jharkhandi.com <<=
Jharkhand Forum's Norms http://www.jharkhand.org.in/posting_norms.htm
To learn more about Jharkhand Forum watch - http://jharkhand.ning.com/video/jharkhand-fourm-the-hottest
Jharkhand Org Web Team is developing special pages for following areas. If you would like to contribute or volunteer online then please, visit at http://www.jharkhand.org.in/network and get more information.
Bahalda | Baisinga | Balliguda | Bangriposhi | Biramitrapur | Bissam-Cuttack | Bonai | Champua | Chitrakonda | Dabugam | Gunupur | Jashipur | Karanjia | Keonjhar | Kesinga | Khariar | Khunta | Kodinga | Kotpad | Kuchinda | Kuliana | Laikera | Lakshmipur | Narla | Patna | Pottangi | Raghunathpali | Rairangpur | Rajgangpur | Ramagiri | Rayagada | Talsara | Telkoi | Udala | Udayagiri | Umerkote | Ambikapur | Bagicha | Banpuri | Bhanupratappur | Bijapur | Chitrakot | Chowki | Dantewada | Dharamjaigarh | Dondilohara | Jagadalpur | Kanker | Keshkal | Keshloor | Khairagarh | Kondagaon | Konta | Lailunga | Lundra | Manendragarh | Marwahi | Masturi | Pal | Patthalgaon | Pilakha | Premnagar | Rampur | Samari | Sihava | Sitapur | Surajpur | Tanakhar | Tapakara | Mandu | Manika | Manoharpur | Nala | Nirsa | Pakur | Panki | Poreyahat | Potka | Rajmahal | Ramgarh | Ranchi | Seraikela | Sarath | Shikaripara | Silli | Simaria | Simdega | Sindri | Sisai | Tamar | Tilaiya | Torpa | Tundi | Vishrampur | Balrampur | Banduan | Binpur | Gajol | Habibpur | Kalchini | Kashipur | Kumargram | Madarihat | Mal | Nagrakata | Nayagram | Phansidewa | Raipur | Ranibandh | Tapan | Bhadrachalam | Boath | Burgampahad | Chintapalli | Devarakonda | Khanapur | Kothuru | Mulugu | Naguru | Paderu | Pollavaram | Salur | Srungavarapukota | Yellandu | Yellavaram | Bellary | Challakere | Heggadadevanakote | Jagalur | Kampli | Kudligi | Manvi | Maski | Molakalmur | Raichur | Sandur | Shorapur | Siruguppa | Yemkanmard