NGOs, Teesta spiced up Gujarat riot incidents: SIT OSSA views on Kondhmal.
Now I have some straight forward questions to u that needs straight answers:
1. Do you reject all the points of SIT reported in Times of India? And with responsibility?
2. If yes what is your other source, how authentic it is, is it another news paper report?
3 Are u ready to swear in affidavit that the TOI report is false? and the contrary report is correct? And submit the same to Supreme Court?
4. A large number of Indians, mostly Hindus, have strongly condemned violence against Christians in Kandhmal. Have u condemned killing of saint Laxmanananda and his disciples and recent barbarous killing of non Christians in five separate incidents in Kandhmal?
What is your stand? Have u expressed it in the public domain? By keeping mum are u not approving such killings and giving scope to concerned people whom u love to label as Hindutwa forces so very often? Do u think killing of non christans is ok in kandhamal?
5.Do u think Kalyan Singh has become secular and socialist by joining Mulayam Singh and or Mulayam has become communal and Hindutwa by admitting Kalyan and his son to his party.? Let us avoid simplistic interpretations.
5.Do u think there should not have been election in Kandhmal, Jharkhand ,Bihar , Chhatisgarh, Jammu n Kashmir and parts of west Bengal because Maoists, terrorists threats in the the first five and party goondagiri in WB?Do u approve land mining in kandhamal to prevent voters from casting votes? Do u respect the verdict of the voters?
6. Have u visited a refugee Camp in Kandhamal? Do so to find out the truth before jumping into conclusion.
7. Are u aware of how many faiths based foreign funding agencies are working in Kandhamal? Some of them are secretly worried that if peace and normalcy returned, the source of funding would choke.
8.Do u know how conversion and detribalization has reduced Africa into a continent of beggers?Half a dozen -secularChristian authors have pointed this out, Do u want the same process to be repeated in Kandhamal? Do you respect the traditional belief systems of the indigenous people?
9. Are u aware in one Kandhamal village, eleven religious shops of different denominations are competing with and against each other to sell salvation products? Can't we leave poor tribal alone? If all the myriad faith based organizations including various religious sects of the majority Hindu decide to land up in Kandhamal to sell nspread their beliefs the social temperature will exceed global warming and climate change! !
10. Incidentally, Mohatma Gandhi has also given his view categorically on and about religious conversion. He has also challenged some practices in his community. Do u have the courage to challenge negative practices including rape of Nuns by pastors in your your own community which Dr Bhagbanprakash has been doing courageously in his popular columnsagainst social evils inhis community?
Do u agree with the infamous statement of late Pope John Paul ii in Mumbai that he had come to India to harvest the fallen souls? Do u still believe that all non Christians will go to hell?
10. So let us listen to the wise and experienced people instead of labelling and pulling their legs, for having the courage to tell the truth. If someone has a view different from yours learn to listen and respect and disgree with grace or else nobody will take u seriously
,We need to work together to build a new secular modern India. And the road is not easy. As far as I know OSSA is treading on a double edged sword. So dont try to pull it to your side because enough number of people have already joined both sides of the fence. Let OSSA function independently based on its own judgment of the situation.
11. Recently Prof Arun Patnaik and Prof SriGopal Mohanty have also raised some relevant issues and try to answer these if u can in a cool mind rising above your religious or community identity.
You can use any email a/c to send your contents to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. No sign-up required. Also, you can request to hide your email address in Jharkhand Forum's email list and we will replace your display email address with firstname.lastname@example.org
Jharkhand Group of websites is 100 percent advert-free and it can be FREELY access in all parts of the world.
Jharkhand Forum is one of the biggest public blogger on hot issues of India with 12000+ registered users and contributors. It maintains 200+ blogs / websites / video blogs.
If you'd like to share your documentary or video clips on Jharkhand Forum's Video Blog [ http://documentary.jharkhand.us ] then upload your video on Youtube and send the link (s) at Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
Jharkhand Forum's Websites, Email List and Video Blog publish English language contents only.
Any material / contents once posted at Jharkhand Forum's websites can not be deleted even if you request for same.