Re: RSS Man admits 50 percent of Nepal and India lost to Maoist
Hunting down or neutralizing maoists is not a difficult task ; we need able CMs at state level to finish them off. If LTTE can be finished , why can't our maoists ?
Andhra is a successful example of neutralizing Naxlites and because of poor leadership of Naveen Patnaik, they sneaked in to Odisha. In 36garh Salwa Judam is giving them hard time, even though misuse of Salwa Judam is not ruled out. Human Rights activists are already discouraged by jailing Dada (Dr. Binayak Sen). So, no moral support for violence.
Now, let me expose the secularists.
Our puppet PM Manmohan Singh said, "Muslim minorities have first claim to all the resources". whether - "he has just redefined secularism ?".
Taslima was forced out of country because a handful of Muslims created some noisy and violent scene; recall, how Britain protected Mr. Salman Rushdie against the Iranian fatwa. Rushdie was a naturalized British Citizen. So our Karat's CPI-M is a secular.
Lalu - cares for 17 crore Muslims and hence he would sacrifice his political career by driving a road roller over Varun Gandhi's chest, of course had he been home minister. Think, what will happen when he becomes PM !! He will drive the roller over Shri Advani ji's chest. with Mulayam and Paswan in his side.
In Assam, a large number of illegal migrants, managed to legalize their status, and have emerged as an important political force in the state are using their lobbying power to neutralize judiciary and forcing congress to bring IMDT Act. The increasing illegal immigration has worsened the internal security situation in the state and these Bangladeshi Muslims has deterred industrialists from coming to the area.The Supreme Court of India has taken notice of all this and in a landmark ruling to speed up deportation of illegal Bangladeshi migrants from Assam, it scrapped the controversial Illegal Migrants (Determination by Tribunals) Act, 1983, on July 12 holding it responsible for delaying detection of foreigners in the state. Congress in Assam and Jyoti Basu in West bengal are responsible for the 4 crore Bangladeshi illegal immigrants. Muslims vote as a block and 4 crore is a huge number. - This is compromising with National Security. Great secularists.
In Kashmir, the congress government couldn't give a land for Hindu Pilgrims, whose tax money is given away as Huj Subsidy; given in to separatists. - This is secularism
in America, fraudster Madoff is tried and jailed for 150 years with in 4 months, because of public outrage. in Afzal Guru case, the medals given to the slain security forces had been returned by their family members. The secular puppet President is shameless; secularism doesn't allow to hang a terrorist.
Now, let the members decide, How BJP or RSS man or even a common citizen can justify the above secularism. If the above is secularism, then we don't need secularism. India is a Hindu country and can accommodate any minorities with equal rights, but no one is VVIP. Muslim student wish to go to a convent school with beard - No. Hindu student will wish to go to school with a pigtail and Dhoti - No. Both should respect the school uniform. But, While Hindus can adjust to any situation across the world, Muslims and Sikhs can't. Sikhs demand turban in France and US army - Not allowed. You do whatever at Punjab - but don't force any sovereign country to change its law to accommodate your religion. If you don't like, don't go.
Gentlemen, Nationalism is superior than secularism because it includes all those minorities, who love India. Those who prioritize Allah over India, they look for secularism as opposed to Nationalism; this is the conflict. Christians in India adjusted to Vande Mataram, but Muslims couldn't. Hence, RSS/VHP/Nationalist Hindus will have problems with those section of Muslims, who don't sing Vande Mataram. Thanks Manoj Padhi
1. To post at more than thirty blog websites of Jharkhand Forum and its email list you do not need to sign-up. (e.g. - http://blog.jharkhandi.org )
2. To post your contents (messages, articles, write-up, discussions reply and video) at Jharkhand Forum's websites and email list simply send it to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
3. You can use any email address(s) to send your contents to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. Also, you can hide your email address by request and we will replace your display email address with firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Jharkhand Group of websites is 100 percent advert-free and open access in all parts of the world.
6. Jharkhand Forum is one of the biggest public blogger on hot issues of India with 12000+ registered users and contributors. It maintains 200+ blogs / websites / video blogs.
7. If your email is bouncing from Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com then it means that your email address is banned by moderators. So, if you try to using a new email address to send your contents then it won't be bounced.
8. If you'd like to share your documentary or video clips on Jharkhand Forum's Video Blog [ http://documentary.jharkhand.us ] then upload your video on youtube.com and send the link (s) at Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
9. Jharkhand Forum's Websites, Email List and Video Blog publish English language contents only.
10. Any material / contents once posted at Jharkhand Forum's websites can not be deleted even if you request for same.
11. Jharkhand Group of websites is maintained by unpaid volunteers based at various cities in India, Europe & United States.